Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Handmade jewelry from Michael's?

I must confess that I go to Michael's every other Saturday...Yes! So true.

I have no idea why but I always stop there and end up buying something even if I don't need it. And they always have fantastic fake flowers!

So this time I got fascinated by the color of the following pendants:



Turquoise and Emerald green are very "summery colors" and I always manage to wear them in one way or the other.

So for under $5.00 dollars each I bought 2 thin swede strings and created these minimalist necklaces; perfect for summer time. 

Another thing that I loved about them is the fact that they have a casual look that allows me to wear them during the day or dress them up at night.

Loving them! and wishing I could find different pendants along the year. 

Simple but striking!



And you would not believe this...People asked me twice where did I get those necklaces. And I felt proud enough to say: "I made them!"

Once again, thank you Michael's for always giving me a new chance to be creative.

Easy right? 

Xoxo...

1 comment:

  1. Those necklaces are GORGEOUS!! I had no idea you had a jewelry making talent...you're amazing girl! p.s. I love the new look of your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete