Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pretty in Pink!

I know that probably pink is the last color you would chose when you are thinking of dressing up for work.

Obviously, it's a matter of where do you work?

I love pink. I think that if you find the right pink shade that matches perfectly with your skin and hair type then you can enjoy wearing pink as much as you could.

Sometimes women think that pink is "too childish" as every little girl loves pink for absolutely everything but grown up women can also enjoy pink in so many different ways.

Let me just remind you that the "Pink Dior" color was a tone created by the very famous French designer, Christian Dior that was really embraced by many chic women in Paris a long time ago...

I work in a corporate formal environment so incorporating pink on my wardrobe it's a challenge. Though I always find ways of bringing pink to the job...

I found this super formal shirt from Ralph Lauren that happens to have "pink" in it!

I can wear it with a neutral black pencil skirt or black dressy pants and it's a great way of bringing new colors to the corporate world.




Another way of incorporating pink is by means of choosing a skirt that somehow has some pink on it. I managed to cheat the working code by finding this amazing skirt at Banana Republic.

I know that it looks like is more of a purple color rather than pink, but actually it is pink. 

A very bright intense pink almost "orchid pink" color. Check it out: 



Pink & Blue pattern

So how often do you wear pink? Do you feel pretty in pink?...

Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment