Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Loving Target


I love Target and I think it is fair to say that I'm a total "Target Girl".
 
The truth is that every two weeks I drive up to Target to see what's new there and I always manage to buy something.
So as fall has already kicked in, last weekend I made my traditional trip to Target and found a fantastic chunky wool sweater.

 
Check it out!
 
 

I totally love it! You could wear it open (...pretending that you are not modeling!):
 
 

Or...if you button it all the way up, it transforms into a fantastic, super warm turtle neck sweater and you can skip your scarf to complete the look.


You can match it with jeans and if you are more interesting in recreating an English style; then wear it with a pair of corduroys and riding boots.
 
The good news is that I've seen it comes in grey, black and green colors; the bad news is that it goes away very quickly...

Do you shop at Target?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment