Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sweet Alany

I want to introduce you to Alany, a 21 years old super cool girl. I love her fresh trendy look so I asked her about her fashion choices.

You look so cool today, tell us where did you buy that outfit?
Thanks! My blazer is from H&M, my top is from Macy’s, my watch is Michael Kors, my jeans are from Urban Outfitters, and my boots are Sam Edelman.

 
 

Which is your favorite affordable store that you can’t stop buying from?
I love TJ Maxx, because I’ve been able to score some great designer deals for a fantastic price.

How would you describe your daily style?
It varies, some days I like to be preppy, other days I prefer to be urban and edgy. It really just depends on how  feel that day.


 Do you follow fashion or fashion follows you?
I think a little bit of both. I love reading fashion magazines and getting inspiration from them, and I also notice that others want to copy my style, especially my business casual style. J


 Who is your fashion icon?
Hmm, that’s a tough one. I like the model Cara Delevigne when it comes to young, trendy style but I also love how Kerry Washington’s character, Olivia Pope from "Scandal", dresses in business clothes.

 Thanks for sharing. A young approach to fashion is always much appreciated!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment