Monday, November 25, 2013

I love my husband!

Ladies,
 
I hope you are getting ready for Thanksgiving. We are heading up to Asheville, North Carolina and I'm so excited as this is the perfect time of the year to be there. If you haven't been there yet; the city is extremely cute with lots of restaurants and beautiful shops.
 
This Thanksgiving don't forget to count all your blessings and celebrate the miracle of life.
 
Speaking of love...I do love my husband with all my heart and as he travels a lot for work we like to write to each other short loving notes. 
 
This is his last loving note. Isn't he the cutest ever?...
 
 
 
So never hesitate to express your love, embrace every moment together and make yourself time to remind him that he is very special to you.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!
 
 
xoxo, me...

No comments:

Post a Comment