Friday, December 6, 2013

Loving Asheville...

This past weekend we drove to Asheville, North Carolina to spend Thanksgiving. Though we got a little bit of snow, we managed to walk all over the city. A super cute artistic town full of small stores, crafts, art and fantastic food.

We were able to get reservations at a Spanish tapas restaurant, "Curate" which is one of the best rated restaurant in town.

We stayed at the Grove Park Inn, which is a legendary hotel where lots of American Presidents and celebrities stayed in. If you are interested in history, this hotel is considered a historic place. Hospitality and food are out of this world!

Here are some pics...


Grove Park Inn



I was able to wear my new white winter jacket (which I bought at "Ross" before leaving home) that kept me super warm. I'm that type of person that loves to wear white in winter. Yes! I just said: white!


I also carried my "Patagonia" super shinny lime jacket that I love to wear outdoors. It's a great color if you are worried that you could get lost in a new town....Don't worry they are going to find you!

 
Asheville is definetly a very cute, small, romantic city; the perfect destination for a wedding anniversary...
 




No comments:

Post a Comment