Friday, December 6, 2013

Are you ready for Xmas?

I'm soooooo into Christmas!

It's true I do love Christmas and every year I get super excited about creating a new decor for our Christmas tree. I also enjoy listening to all the traditional Christmas music over and over again...

So this year under the influence of "my crazy Christmas mode" I decided that I want to have a completely snow covered Christmas tree. For that reason I headed up to Michael's, Target, Home Goods and I bought as many white, silver and golden ornaments as I could.

Last Sunday, after many hours of hard work, I was able to set up our Christmas tree and we loved it!

It's a snow covered tree with blue and clear lights fully decorated in silver and golden tones.

Sorry that I was unable to take a full size picture of the tree but I managed to take some shots that might give you an idea of how it ended up looking:

 
 








So, have you set up yours yet? Let me know which is your inspiration for this year?

My beloved sisters' in law live in Baltimore and DC and they are lucky enough to get real snow!
They set up their beautiful trees with the help of my wonderful nieces and nephews, so that make a huge difference. Kids get really excited around Christmas time and it's so good to see them so happy!

Check out their Christmas trees:

Baltimore





 
 
DC 




 
 
The best part about Christmas is not only the enjoyment of decorating the house but actually having the chance to spend quality time with the people that you love.

Hope you are enjoying the Christmas spirit!

Xoxo...me.


No comments:

Post a Comment