Monday, December 23, 2013

Nars blush is for everybody

My Beauty Quick Review
 
I have read thousands of times about Nars Orgasm blush and Diorshow mascara so yesterday I stopped at Sephora and got both.
 
 
 
 
The Nars "Orgasm" blush is a fantastic pressed powder blush. The peachy pink color really suits any kind of skin tone. Believe me you will not be disappointed!
 
 
 
 
It will give you the right sheer and golden shimmer that can be worn day and night. If you are not a huge fan of bronzers like me; this blush will be the perfect mix of pink and peach!
 
If you are about to buy a new one for next year, don't think twice and pick your new Nars blush. They are really cool and affordable.
 
 
Diorshow waterproof  mascara
 
I'm very picky with mascaras...Sorry but that's the truth.
 
I have brown eyes and very dark eyebrows so usually a black mascara will make my eyes extremely dark. I've tried many times different brown color mascaras but they did not make any difference at all. 
 
Finally Diorshow mascara really gave my eyelashes the brown color that I have been waiting for so long.
 
 
 
I truly believe that though we do not need a lot of makeup, we only need what makes the trick for us everyday!
 
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment