Saturday, December 14, 2013

How to create a "Burberry Look"

I really like the English store Burberry so I challenged myself to create a look "Burberry Style".
 
I see their ads all the time on fashion magazines like Vogue and Allure and I thought how can I put together an outfit that recreates their style without having to spend a lot of money?

 
 
As I constantly need some affordable outfits for work I remembered that last year I was smart enough to buy a fantastic jacket at H&M which certainly did not cost more than $35.00.
 
 
See? Now I can make my own Burberry style work for me and when I wear it I try to keep the rest of the outfit neutral and I always accessorize it with nice high heels shoes or riding boots.
 
Then I found at Ross (...yes you heard me "at Ross"!) two beautiful silky scarfs that perfectly recreate the Burberry style too. I've got one in grey and the other in brown color for only $6.45 each.
 
They certainly keep the traditional English pattern:
 
 
 
These type of scarfs are always a nice elegant touch when you pair them with either a dark turtle neck sweater or a plain black shirt. You might want to complete the outfit with a pencil skirt or dressy neutral pants. I assure you that you will look gorgeous!
 
Well...As you already known, sometimes in life you can't get it all; but you always manage to get "part or some" of what you want. Right?
 
Hope this post might trigger some ideas on you too!
 
Xoxo...me.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment